39 C
Punjab
Wednesday, June 16, 2021

use promo code WHILENEWS

spot_img

Samsung Galaxy F62 With 7,000mAh Battery Launched in India

Must read


Samsung Galaxy F62 has been launched in India by way of a livestream as the corporate’s newest mannequin within the F-series that was launched in October final 12 months — with the launch of the Galaxy F41. The brand new Samsung cellphone includes a hole-punch show design and carries quad rear cameras. The Galaxy F62 additionally comes with an octa-core Exynos 9825 SoC that debuted on the Galaxy Notice 10 sequence in 2019. Different key highlights of the Samsung Galaxy F62 embrace a 7,000mAh battery, as much as 8GB of RAM, and the newest One UI 3.1. The smartphone additionally comes with an all-new design that flaunts a singular sample metallic gradation end on the again. Samsung compares the Galaxy F62 with the likes of OnePlus Nord, Realme X3 SuperZoom, and the Realme X7 5G.

Samsung Galaxy F62 worth in India, launch affords

Samsung Galaxy F62 worth in India has been at Rs. 23,999 for the bottom 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant, whereas the 8GB RAM + 128GB mannequin is priced at Rs. 25,999. The cellphone is available in Laser Blue, Laser Inexperienced, and Laser Gray color choices. Will probably be obtainable for buy through Flipkart and the Samsung India on-line retailer in addition to Reliance Digital, Jio retail shops, and choose retail shops from February 22, 12pm (midday).

Launch affords on the Samsung Galaxy F62 embrace Rs. 3,000 cashback on recharge low cost coupons and Reliance companion model coupons price Rs. 7,000 for Jio prospects. A Rs. 2,500 cashback supply for ICICI financial institution playing cards and EMI was additionally introduced. The cellphone additionally comes with the Flipkart Sensible Improve Programme beneath which prospects can avail the Galaxy F62 by paying 70 % of its worth. After a 12 months, prospects will get the choice to decide on to return the gadget to improve to a modern Galaxy sequence smartphone or select to maintain the identical gadget by paying the remaining 30 % of the unique worth.

 

Samsung Galaxy F62 specs

The twin-SIM (Nano) Samsung Galaxy F62 runs on Android 11 with One UI 3.1 on prime and includes a 6.7-inch full-HD+ (1080×2400) Tremendous AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Show. It’s powered by the Exynos 9825 SoC, together with as much as 8GB of RAM. The Galaxy F62 options the quad rear digicam setup that homes a 64-megapixel Sony IMX682 main sensor, together with a 12-megapixel secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens of 123-degree field-of-view, a 5-megapixel macro shooter, and a 5-megapixel depth sensor.

Samsung Galaxy F62 includes a 64-megapixel main digicam sensor on the again

 

For selfies and video chats, the Samsung Galaxy F62 comes with a 32-megapixel digicam sensor on the entrance. Each entrance and rear cameras include 4K video recording assist. Samsung has additionally offered an inventory of proprietary digicam options, together with a Single Take to supply as much as 14 totally different outputs – 10 photographs and 4 movies.

The Samsung Galaxy F62 has 128GB of onboard storage as normal that’s expandable through microSD card (as much as 1TB). Connectivity choices embrace Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, USB Sort-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The cellphone additionally comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, other than an accelerometer, ambient gentle sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer, and proximity sensor. It packs a 7,000mAh battery that helps 25W quick charging that’s touted to take lower than two hours to fill your entire capability. The battery additionally helps reverse charging. Apart from, the cellphone has 9.5mm of thickness and 218 grams of weight.


Can Realme X7 Professional tackle OnePlus Nord? We mentioned this on Orbital, our weekly expertise podcast, which you’ll be able to subscribe to through Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or RSS, download the episode, or simply hit the play button beneath.

Affiliate hyperlinks could also be mechanically generated – see our ethics statement for particulars.



Source link

More articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

Latest article

%d bloggers like this: