Jain temple in Mumbai will get sanitization (File picture)
NEW DELHI: In view of a surge in Covid circumstances, a number of locations in Maharashtra together with Mumbai and Yavatmal will come underneath stricter rules.
Brihanmumbai Municipal Company Commissioner IS Chahal listed out the recent tips to be noticed throughout the metropolis.
Listed below are the brand new BMC tips for Mumbai:
* If 5 or extra Covid sufferers are present in a constructing, will probably be sealed.
* Stamps will probably be placed on again of the fingers of the sufferers staying in dwelling quarantine.
* 300 marshals will probably be employed to keep watch over folks touring in native trains with out face masks.
* Extra marshals will probably be employed to keep watch over violators in Mumbai
* Wedding ceremony halls, golf equipment, and eating places and so on will probably be raided to verify if they’re flouting guidelines
* Folks getting back from Brazil should bear obligatory institutional quarantine
* Assessments will probably be elevated in areas the place extra sufferers are discovered
Yavatmal underneath stricter restrictions
* Restrictions are additionally being put in place in Yavatmal district because of rising circumstances. Nonetheless it’s not a lockdown, district collector MD Singh clarified.
* Colleges & faculties to stay closed until Feb 28
* Eating places, operate halls to function and marriage ceremonies to be held with lower than 50% capability
* Meeting of 5 or extra folks not allowed